Ridgewood Mortgage Advantages
Our mortgage consultants have decades of experience working in the local markets you care about. They know the lay of the land, and they’ll help you get the home you want, with a mortgage that fits your budget.
We’ll help you buy the house you love, no matter what your budget is. With low down payment options, we’re making it easy to feel at home.
Nothing can put a damper on the process of buying a home like extravagant fees. That’s why we never charge application fees to any of our home mortgage customers.
If you’re looking for the lowest possible closing cost, consider our zero-point loan options. They’ll bring down the cost due at signing, and they can help make your dreams of home ownership a reality.
Enjoy a .125% discount on your interest rate when you set up automatic mortgage payments from your Ridgewood Savings Bank Checking Account.
Our Mortgage Consultants are here to help you get started or answer any questions you may have.
Good Move Mortgage
We are proud to offer one of the broadest assortments of affordable loan programs available in New York. Our affordable housing rates are .25% lower than conforming rates, and we offer discounts that can reduce your interest rate by an additional .125%.
Our affordable housing products feature low down payments, low closing costs, and down payment flexibility. We have fixed and adjustable solutions and biweekly payment schedules designed to make homeownership more manageable.
Additional benefits of a Ridgewood Good Move Mortgage:
- Up to 97% financing for single family homes, condos
- Up to 95% financing for multi-family homes
- You do not need to be a first-time homebuyer
- Non-occupant co-borrowers permitted
Receive up to $14,500 toward the purchase of your first home!
Ridgewood Savings Bank and the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York are partnering to provide a Homebuyer Dream Program, in which eligible first-time homebuyers can receive a grant to assist with the down payment for a new home or closing costs related to the mortgage loan.
An applicant must meet each of the following criteria to qualify for a Homebuyer Dream Program Funds Grant:
- Be a first-time homebuyer purchasing a one to four family home, co-op or condo either within New York City or the neighboring counties of Nassau, Westchester, Suffolk, Putnam, and Rockland;
- Complete an accredited home ownership course;
- Be a resident of New York at the time of enrollment;
- Have a household income at or below 80% of the area median income where you are purchasing;
- Occupy the house that will be purchased for at least 5 years;
- Satisfy all liens, judgments, and charge-offs; and
- Close on a qualifying Ridgewood Savings Bank mortgage loan.
For more information about the Ridgewood Savings Bank Homeowner Dream Program, contact:
Yvon Ponce De Leon
This is not a commitment to make a mortgage loan. Certain conditions and restrictions apply. Program subject to change or discontinuation without notice. Member FDIC