COVID-19 Resource Center:
We’re Here For Our Customers.
Last updated: June 23, 2021
The health and safety of our employees and customers remain our top priority. As the situation continues to evolve, please check back here for the latest COVID-19 updates.
As per CDC and New York State Guidelines, individuals who have not been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 must wear masks before entering Ridgewood Savings Bank locations.
Before entering a branch, we ask that you please take time to read the below guidelines:
- Face coverings are required for all individuals who have not been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before entering our branches, but we may ask that you lower your mask to verify your identity when completing a transaction.
- All individuals who have not been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 must adhere to social distancing guidelines of six feet. To ensure proper social distancing, floor decals have been placed throughout the branch.
- We encourage you to utilize our hand sanitizing stations upon entering and leaving the branch.
- Protective shield guards have been installed at our teller and customer service stations.
- We ask that If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home and consider alternative options available to conduct your banking needs.
Save time... schedule an appointment.
Appointment banking is the best way to access our Customer Service Representatives for account openings or maintenance, consultations, access to safe deposit boxes, or other related activities.
Banking Services and Hours of Operation:
Hours of Operation
Customer Contact Center (718) 240-4778
|Monday - Friday: 7AM - 7PM, Saturday - Sunday: 8AM - 2PM|
Lobby Hours, Walk-up and Drive-up service hours (where available)
Mobile, Online and Telephone Banking
Different ways you can bank with us
|24/7 Online and Mobile Banking||Visit Website||24/7 ATM||Contact Center (718) 240-4778||Call your local branch||24/7 Telephone Banking||Secure Chat||Teller Window, Drive-thru and Walk-up||Appointment Banking|
|Establish Direct Deposit|
|Open an account|
|Order a new debit card|
Report a card lost or stolen
|Report fraudulent activities|
|Apply for a personal loan|
|Apply for a credit card|
|Apply for a mortgage|
|Ask a question|
Different ways you can bank with us
- With our digital banking tools you can view your account balances, pay bills, deposit checks, schedule one-time or recurring transfers, and use card controls to help prevent unauthorized transactions on your Ridgewood debit card. Register for Online Banking or Download and start using the Ridgewood Mobile App today!
- Our network of Branches and 90,000 surcharge free ATMs give you access to cash where and when you need it.
- If you have a question that you would like to discuss with a live representative, you can:
- Contact your local branch
- Use the “Chat” function with Mobile & Online Banking
- Call 718-240-4778 and speak with a representative in our Contact Center.
FAQs ON HOW YOU CAN CONTINUE TO DO YOUR BANKING
How do I establish Online and Mobile banking?
Click here to sign up for both online and mobile banking services.
How do I set up Telephone Banking?
Call 718-240-4800 and select option 1 or call directly at (877) 690-0784.
How do I use Secure Chat?
Log in to online or mobile banking.
Can I open any type of account online?
All accounts can be opened with the exception of Business Accounts, Passbook or Kids Club.
What type of loan can I apply for online?
We will continue to monitor the situation and evaluate additional measures to support our customers and communities as the needs arise. Please continue to check our website for updated information.
The information set forth on this page is subject to change at any time.