Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center:
We’re Here For Our Customers.
Last updated: May 20, 2020
During this emergency, the health and safety of our employees and customers are our top priorities. As the situation continues to evolve, please check back here for the latest updates on branch availability and scheduled events.
Sign-up to receive COVID-19 Emails:
Sign up to receive COVID-19 Bank updates:
Effective March 27, 2020 branch hours will be adjusted. Click here to view branch hours.
Banking in Person:
During this time, staffing in our branches may be limited and you may experience extended wait times. We will also be practicing social distancing and we ask that you help us with this and be aware of the space between you and the people around you. The health and safety of our employees and customers is a priority and below are some measures that we have taken.
- Social Distancing
- We are limiting access to our lobbies and conducting transactions behind protected teller windows, which includes drive-up and walk-up windows where available. (Click here for branch availability.)
- Updated Hours
- We are limiting hours at our branches to have sufficient time to thoroughly disinfect all surfaces, including ATM screens, keypads, and other frequently touched surfaces. These surfaces are disinfected throughout the day as well.
- To avoid concentrations of customers we are encouraging utilization of our drive-thru and walk-up availability. As circumstances change, we may adjust these hours of availability accordingly.
- Additional Health Measures
- We have provided and will continue to provide masks and gloves for employees to use.
- We have instructed employees and ask that our customers join us in practicing safe, healthy hygiene in accordance with CDC guidelines.
To schedule an appointment for account openings or maintenance, consultations, and access to safe deposit boxes please call your local branch or CLICK HERE and let us know the branch you would like to visit.
Branch Hours and Availability
We recommend calling your local branch prior to visiting, as they may be able to assist you remotely. Click here for a complete listing of current availability at all branch locations.
Walk-up and drive-up service hours*
Monday through Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM
*Main Office (Ridgewood) Walk-up and Drive-up service hours: Monday through Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Saturday 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Teller service hours
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
We're here to help
Amid concerns about the Coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, we want to personally reassure you that Ridgewood Savings Bank has taken precautions to safeguard the health of our customers and employees.
With our digital banking tools you can view your account balances, pay bills, deposit checks, schedule one-time or recurring transfers, and use card controls to help prevent unauthorized transactions on your Ridgewood debit card. Register for Online Banking or Download and start using the Ridgewood Mobile App today!
- Our network of Branches and 55,000 fee-free ATMs give you access to cash where and when you need it.
- If you have a question that you would like to discuss with a live representative, you can:
- Contact your local branch
- Use the “Chat” function with Mobile & Online Banking
- Call 718-240-4778 and speak with a representative in our Contact Center.
Should you be impacted by COVID-19 and need our support, we’re here to help.
For Existing Deposit Customers:
Effective March 26, 2020, we will temporarily waive the following fees:
- All Overdraft fees
- Ridgewood ATM and Debit Card fees (fees may still be charged by the ATM provider)
- Early CD withdrawal penalties
Effective March 16, 2020, we will temporarily offer an interest-free loan for up to 12 months and up to $10,000, to be secured by the balances held in certain consumer deposit accounts.*
For Eligible Mortgage Customers:
A range of hardship programs are available through our service provider, Cenlar FSB. Customer service representatives are available by phone, to discuss your options.
Monday–Friday 8:30 AM–8:00 PM (EST)
Saturday 8:30 AM–5:00 PM (EST)
For Ridgewood Credit Card Customers:
Effective April 3, 2020, we will temporarily waive late fees on missed payments due on or before May 31, 2020.
Hardship programs are also available through our Card Member Services provider. Customer service representatives are available by phone, to discuss your options.
24 hours a day, seven days a week
For Small Businesses:
Ridgewood is participating in the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
Beware of scams:
Beware of scams that the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is warning consumers about, as criminals may utilize Coronavirus fears to perpetrate fraudulent or identity theft related activities. Remember that Ridgewood Savings Bank will never call, text or email you to ask for your banking information.
For additional information about COVID-19, get the latest report from the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov or your local health department website.
We will continue to monitor the situation and evaluate additional measures to support our customers and communities as the needs arise. Please continue to check our website for updated information.
*Restrictions and limits may apply. Offer subject to change without notice.
The changes set forth on this page are subject to change at any time