Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center:
We’re Here For Our Customers.
Last updated: December 3, 2020
As New York continues to re-open, the health and safety of our employees and customers remain our top priorities. As the situation continues to evolve, please check back here for the latest updates on branch availability and scheduled events.
Click here for a complete and up-to-date listing of branch hours and availability.
When visiting us, you'll notice that we have made some changes in accordance with New York State guidelines. Before entering a branch, we ask that you please take time to read the below guidelines or view the video:
- Face coverings are required for all individuals entering our branches, but we may ask that you lower your mask to verify your identity when completing a transaction.
- There is limited occupancy within our branches and ATM vestibules, so our Lobby Manager may ask you to wait outside at a safe distance until we can serve you.
- Please do not bring any additional individuals with you into the branch unless that person is required for your banking needs.
- We encourage you to utilize our hand sanitizing stations upon entering and leaving the branch.
- To ensure proper social distancing, floor decals have been placed throughout the branch.
- Protective shield guards have been installed at our teller and customer service stations.
- If you are meeting with a Bank Representative, other than a Teller, we require that you have your temperature taken with our touchless thermometer. If your temperature is 100.4° F or higher, you will be informed of alternative options in which we can meet your banking needs.
- We ask that If you do not meet New York State mandatory incoming travel quarantine rules effective as of November 4, 2020 (and as may be amended), or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home and consider alternative options available to conduct your banking needs.
Save time... call ahead and schedule an appointment.
Appointment banking is the best way to access our Customer Service Representatives for account openings or maintenance, consultations, access to safe deposit boxes, or other related activities. To schedule an appointment please call your local branch or CLICK HERE and let us know the branch you would like to visit.
Branch Hours and Availability
We recommend calling your local branch prior to visiting, as they may be able to assist you remotely. Click here for a complete listing of current availability at all branch locations.
We're here to help
With our digital banking tools you can view your account balances, pay bills, deposit checks, schedule one-time or recurring transfers, and use card controls to help prevent unauthorized transactions on your Ridgewood debit card. Register for Online Banking or Download and start using the Ridgewood Mobile App today!
- Our network of Branches and 55,000 fee-free ATMs give you access to cash where and when you need it.
- If you have a question that you would like to discuss with a live representative, you can:
- Contact your local branch
- Use the “Chat” function with Mobile & Online Banking
- Call 718-240-4778 and speak with a representative in our Contact Center.
Beware of scams:
Beware of scams that the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is warning consumers about, as criminals may utilize Coronavirus fears to perpetrate fraudulent or identity theft related activities. Remember that Ridgewood Savings Bank will never call, text or email you to ask for your banking information.
For additional information about COVID-19, get the latest report from the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov or your local health department website.
We will continue to monitor the situation and evaluate additional measures to support our customers and communities as the needs arise. Please continue to check our website for updated information.
The information set forth on this page is subject to change at any time.