With EZShield ID Protection Plus, you will receive powerful protection services such as:
with a Certified Resolution Specialist, 24/7 from US-Based experts
Dark Web Monitoring
Daily monitoring for personal information such as your name, address, email and credit/debit account numbers associated with you sold on black market websites.
Daily scans that monitor for changes and new activity on your credit report. You will be alerted to any changes in your credit file and requested to verify their validity.
Identity Crimes Are On The Rise
Identity crimes affect millions of people every year — devastating victims both financially and emotionally.
These crimes include identity theft, fraud and lost or stolen personal information (often as a result of a data breach).
While the risks are growing, there are proven solutions available to help you fight back against such threats.
Protect Your Identity
Here at Ridgewood Savings Bank, we take Identity Protection seriously and we have partnered with EZShield to offer you award-winning identity theft and fraud protection.
EZShield helps you Secure, Monitor and Restore your good name in the event of an identity crime - putting you back in control.
• 60 million Americans experienced an identity crime in 2017. That’s two new victims every second.1
• Victims pay an average of $290 out-of-pocket costs and spend 15 hours on average to resolve.2
• Identity Theft is the top concern facing Americans today.
• The average American owns 150 online accounts — that’s a lot of passwords to remember.3
1. Harris Poll, 2018 2. Javelin Strategy & Research, 2018 3.DashLane, 2017
Don't have a Ridgewood Savings Bank account?
Open an account online or drop by a branch today.
Here are just a few benefits Ridgewood customers enjoy:
Terms and conditions apply. Services subject to change and termination. EZShield is a third-party company and is not affiliated with Ridgewood Savings Bank.