The Right Account Makes Managing Your Rental Simple
Collecting a security deposit is an important part of renting out your property. Ridgewood Savings Bank makes handling those security deposits easier with convenient Lease Security Accounts.
What You’ll Need
Opening your Lease Security Account is easy. Just bring the following items into your nearest Ridgewood branch:
- Government Issued Identification (Driver's License, State ID, Military ID, or Passport)
- The social security number or TIN of both the tenant and landlord are required
- Proof of your New York State address
- A W-9 form completed by the landlord DOWNLOAD W-9 FORM
- A W-9 form completed by the tenant DOWNLOAD W-9 FORM
The tenant is not required to come in for the account to be opened.
Why Choose Ridgewood?
Your unique financial situation calls for a unique financial institution. Since 1921, Ridgewood Savings Bank has been here to serve our fellow New Yorkers. We offer the convenience you expect from a big national bank, paired with personalized service that only a community bank can offer.
Only the landlord can access this account. Other restrictions and conditions may apply.