Our Business Banking Services
- Merchant Services
- Payroll Services
- Loans and Lines of Credit
- Remote Deposit Capture
- On-Site Financial Workshops
- Digital Banking
TSYS® Merchant Solutions...Payment Processing That Fits Your Business
Whether you accept payments online, over the phone, in-store, or on the go, we have a solution that’ll fit your business.
Accepting credit cards can increase your revenue. On average, customers spend 12 to 18 percent more with their credit card than cash.* So, if your business sells $500 worth of product a day, you’re missing out on $90 of potential revenue—that’s potentially $35,550 a year by not accepting credit cards.
We’ve teamed up with TSYS, one of the nation's leading providers of payment processing services. Its innovative and efficient payment processing solutions are designed to help grow your business and boost your bottom line. TSYS offers amazing merchant benefits, like:
- Accept EMV® chip cards, magstripe cards, ACH, UnionPay®, verify checks and contactless payments
- Next-day funding available**
- Customers can pay with their preferred card—accept all major card brands at the same rate
- A quick and easy electronic application process
- 24/7, U.S.-based merchant support
- Insightful cloud-based reporting
Ready to find the right solution for your business? Get started today.
- Fully integrated web-based time and attendance to manage employee time and vacation requests
- A dedicated Account Manager, regardless of the size of your business and 24/7 customer support
- All federal, state, and local taxes, as well as quarterly and annual filings are handled by Newtek
- Optional 'pay as you go' Workers Compensation coverage helps business cash flow
- Additional Human Resource functionality available at no extra cost
Through Newtek Business Finance Solutions, qualified applicants can receive working capital or financing to help their business thrive. Newtek's experienced specialists will guide you through the process and clearly explain various lending options to determine the best fit.
- Financing from $50,000 to $10 million
- Flexible terms with longer maturities, compared with conventional loans
- Competitive interest rates with low down-payment requirements
- Reasonable collateral requirements & Pre-qualification within 48 hours for qualified applicants
- Working capital purposes
- Meet payroll needs & pay taxes
- Deposit check payments as soon as you receive them for faster funds availability.
- View Deposits 24/7 with access to view all check images and reports on your deposits online.
- Consolidate business banking with one bank, Ridgewood Savings Bank.
- Save money and time from unnecessary trips to the bank for daily deposits.
- Increase office efficiency with automated payment posting into your accounts receivable system
For more information, contact us or call our Business Banking Team at (844) 772-4722.
Ridgewood offers in-person workshops to teach you and your employees all about the ins and outs of the banking world. Workshop topics include:
- Health care
- Useful tools for your small business
For more information, contact us or call our Small Business Banking Team at (844) 772-4722.
To register for any of our upcoming workshops, use the RSVP button to send us a message. Please include your name, contact information, the name of your business and the number of attendees in your group.
Boost your business with the help of Ridgewood Savings Bank. From everyday operations to large projects, we provide 24/7 access to the services you need to grow.
Free Online Banking
- Transfer funds between Ridgewood accounts
- Establish multiple users with different access privileges
- View and access unlimited business accounts
- Receive account alerts
Online Bill Pay
- Pay your bills anytime, anywhere
- Set up scheduled payments
- Review payment history
- Transfer money between accounts
- Check account balances
- View transaction history
Mobile Banking App
The Ridgewood Mobile Banking App lets you bank anywhere, anytime. You can check account balances, receive text notifications, transfer funds, pay bills and access images of paid checks.