Our Business Banking Services
- Merchant Services
- Payroll Services
- Loans and Lines of Credit
- Mobile Deposit
- On-Site Financial Workshops
- Digital Banking
Merchant Solutions: Grow Your Business
Keeping up with day-to-day operations and providing exceptional customer experiences is crucial to your long term success. The easier it is to do this, the more time you have to focus on growing your business.
We’ve teamed up with Heartland®, to offer you innovative payment and point of sale solutions to help you run your business better. Heartland can help you streamline operations, increase productivity and make payments easy.
Let us put you in touch with a Heartland relationship manager who can talk to you about fast, secure, and simple solutions that can help your business reach its full potential.
Accept All the Ways Your Customers Prefer to Pay
- Take payments anywhere: Online, restaurant, retail, and on the go.
- Accept any major method of payment: Cash, check, credit, debit and gift cards, chip card and digital wallet.
- Process payments over any compatible device: Mobile phone, tablet, laptop, terminal and point of sale system.
Point of Sale Where “Smart” Runs in the Family
The simpler, smarter point of sale. Back office management to help run your business better.
- Better checkout experience
- Reduce employee overtime
- Eliminate inventory shortages
- Simplify accounting
Freedom to run your business. Everything you need in an all-in-one terminal.
- Better checkout experience
- Intuitive sales tax
- Eliminate inventory shortages
- Fraud protection
Take payments anywhere. Run your business from your phone.
- Go where customers are
- Never miss a sale
- Capture customer trends
Securing Your Business and Customers’ Card Data
- Heartland Secure™ combines three powerful technologies to provide a very high level of security, backed up by a Breach Warranty.
- PCI compliant to minimize the risk of credit card fraud to provide you and your customers peace of mind.
Services at a Glance
- Fair and transparent processing: Interchange Plus pricing minimizes your payment acceptance costs to put more money in your pocket.
- Protecting your rights: The only payment provider to provide a Merchant Bill of Rights promoting fair credit, debit and prepaid processing practices.
- 24/7 customer support: Award winning customer service agents based in the U.S. answer your call in less than 30 seconds on average.
You can also contact us directly during our regular business hours at 844-772-4722.
As a business owner, managing your own payroll and HR can take time away from important activities such as driving revenue and growth — and even put you at risk of fines and penalties if you make a mistake.
That’s why we’ve teamed up with Paychex, Inc., a leading national payroll provider for any size business. Paychex offers payroll processing, payroll tax administration, employee pay options, and more. Their human resource and benefits outsourcing services include 401(k) retirement plan recordkeeping, workers' compensation administration, and section 125 plans.
Don’t risk penalties for late or inaccurate payroll tax payments. Paychex can calculate, deposit, and file your federal, state, and local payroll taxes with the appropriate tax agency.
How you report your hours is up to you:
- Phone - A quick call with your dedicated Paychex rep
- Online and Mobile App - Input payroll wherever you are, on any device, via Paychex Flex®
- Mobile App - Key in hours on the go with the free Paychex Flex app for iOS® and Android™
Multiple Employee Pay Options
Paychex will pay your employees by the method they prefer, with payment options including:
- Direct deposit
- Pre-signed checks
- Prepaid pay cards
Personal, Dedicated Service
If you ever need help, you can contact your dedicated payroll specialist, who serves as your single point of contact, or reach out to a 24/7 U.S. based support team via phone, email, or chat.
Human Resource Assistance
Paychex can provide you with best practices for the entire employee lifecycle, including help with:
- Hiring and managing employees
- Creating an employee handbook
- Setting up benefits and annual open enrollments
- Workplace safety
Payroll processing services provided by Paychex, a third party commercial vendor. Ridgewood Savings Bank is not an affiliate of Paychex, and does not provide, warrant, or guarantee their products or services. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.
Through Newtek Business Finance Solutions, qualified applicants can receive working capital or financing to help their business thrive. Newtek's experienced specialists will guide you through the process and clearly explain various lending options to determine the best fit.
- Financing from $50,000 to $15 million
- Flexible terms with longer maturities, compared with conventional loans
- Competitive interest rates with low down-payment requirements
- Reasonable collateral requirements & Pre-qualification within 48 hours for qualified applicants
- Working capital purposes
- Meet payroll needs & pay taxes
- Micro Term Loan
- Business Loans $1,000 to $25,000
- No Collateral Required
- Must have at least 1 tax return and FICO score over 650
Ridgewood Savings Bank Remote Deposit Capture is an easy and convenient program that allows nearly every business of every size to deposit checks electronically - without having to go to the bank.
- Deposit check payments as soon as you receive them for faster funds availability.
- View Deposits 24/7 with access to view all check images and reports on your deposits online.
- Consolidate business banking with one bank, Ridgewood Savings Bank.
- Save money and time from unnecessary trips to the bank for daily deposits.
- Increase office efficiency with automated payment posting into your accounts receivable system
For more information, contact us or call our Business Banking Team at (844) 772-4722.
Ridgewood offers in-person workshops to teach you and your employees all about the ins and outs of the banking world. Workshop topics include:
- Health care
- Useful tools for your small business
For more information, contact us or call our Small Business Banking Team at (844) 772-4722.
To register for any of our upcoming workshops, use the RSVP button to send us a message. Please include your name, contact information, the name of your business and the number of attendees in your group.
Boost your business with the help of Ridgewood Savings Bank. From everyday operations to large projects, we provide 24/7 access to the services you need to grow.
Free Online Banking
- Transfer funds between Ridgewood accounts
- Establish multiple users with different access privileges
- View and access unlimited business accounts
- Receive account alerts
Online Bill Pay
- Pay your bills anytime, anywhere
- Set up scheduled payments
- Review payment history
- Enjoy all the convenient features of Mobile Deposit, including increased efficiency and accuracy*
- Deposit checks from wherever you are using the Ridgewood app on your phone or tablet
- Deposit up to $3,000 a day and up to $10,000 a month**
Mobile Banking App
The Ridgewood Mobile Banking App lets you bank anywhere, anytime. You can check account balances, receive text notifications, transfer funds, pay bills, view transaction history and access images of paid checks.
*The Ridgewood Savings Bank Remote Deposit Capture service is available upon the submission and approval of an application. Terms and conditions apply, including certain restrictions on the types and amounts of checks permitted through the service, and such terms and conditions and deposit limits may be changed at any time without notice. Certain internet browser requirements apply to use the service. Use of the service may be suspended or terminated in certain circumstances. Contact the Bank for further information. **There is no fee for up to five mobile deposits per business day and up to 50 mobile deposits per calendar month. An additional fee will apply to each mobile deposit exceeding these limits. There is a limit of $3,000 in mobile deposits per business day, and a limit of $10,000 in mobile deposits per 30-day period. The 30-day period commences with a mobile deposit; the next 30-day period commences with the first mobile deposit after the expiration of the prior 30-day period.