Checking Account Rates
|Product||Minimum to Open||Interest Rate||APY*|
|Premier Checking up to $9,999.99||$250||0.10%||0.10%|
|Premier Checking $10,000 to $24,999.99||$250||0.15%||0.15%|
|Premier Checking $25,000 to $49,999.99||$250||0.20%||0.20%|
|Premier Checking $50,000 or more||$250||0.25%||0.25%|
|Rates are effective as of 5/18/2022|
WHAT NEW CUSTOMERS WILL NEED TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT:
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- Your Social Security Number/Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
- Government Issued Identification (Driver's License, State ID, Military ID, or Passport)
- Joint account owners must enter and validate their personal information
- Your account and routing number, if funding by electronic transfer from another bank
Each new customer must appear personally and provide identification.
Identification acceptable for opening an account include: Two items from Group A or one item from Group A and one item from Group B. All documents must be current and valid.
- Valid U.S. Passport
- Valid U.S. Passport Card
- Foreign Passport, if it includes a valid U.S. Visa
- U.S. Citizenship papers
- New York State Driver or Chauffeur License, bearing official state validation and photo
- New York State non-Driver license
- Out of State Driver or Chauffeur License, bearing official state validation and photo, where a sample is included in the U.S. Identification Manual
- New York State Identification Card, bearing official state validation and photo
- Out of State Identification Card, bearing official state validation and photo, where a sample is included in the U.S. Identification Manual
- Armed Forces ID Card
- New York State Benefit Card – with photo
- Learners permit, bearing official state validation and photo,
- Permanent Resident Card
- Employee's Photo ID Card – Local/Nationally recognized companies only
- Major Credit Card (i.e.: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover Card)
- New York State Automobile Registration bearing official state validation
- School ID
- New York State Benefits Card without a picture
- Voter's Registration Card
- Working Papers
- Library Card
- Healthcare Insurance Card
- New York City Municipal ID card
For more intricate new accounts, please call your nearest branch to learn more about the required documents to open an account.
* Annual Percentage Yield.
Fees charged on some accounts may reduce your earnings.
Rates & terms are subject to change without notice.