Certificate of Deposit (CDs) Rates
|Product||Minimum to Open||Current Interest Rate||Current APY*|
|90 Day CD||$500||0.30%||0.30%|
|6 Month CD||$500||0.34%||0.35%|
|9 Month CD||$500||0.39%||0.40%|
|12 Month CD||$500||0.44%||0.45%|
|18 Month CD||$500||0.49%||0.50%|
|24 Month CD||$500||0.54%||0.55%|
|36 Month CD||$500||0.59%||0.60%|
|48 Month CD||$500||0.64%||0.65%|
|60 Month CD||$500||0.69%||0.70%|
|72 Month CD||$500||0.74%||0.75%|
|84 Month CD||$500||0.79%||0.80%|
Rates are effective as of 3/08/2021
WHAT NEW CUSTOMERS WILL NEED TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT:
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- Your Social Security Number/Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
- Government Issued Identification (Driver's License, State ID, Military ID, or Passport)
- Joint account owners must enter and validate their personal information
- Your account and routing number, if funding by electronic transfer from another bank
Each new customer must appear personally and provide identification.
Identification acceptable for opening an account include: Two items from Group A or one item from Group A and one item from Group B. All documents must be current and valid.
- Valid U.S. Passport
- Valid U.S. Passport Card
- Foreign Passport, if it includes a valid U.S. Visa
- U.S. Citizenship papers
- New York State Driver or Chauffeur License, bearing official state validation and photo
- New York State non-Driver license
- Out of State Driver or Chauffeur License, bearing official state validation and photo, where a sample is included in the U.S. Identification Manual
- New York State Identification Card, bearing official state validation and photo
- Out of State Identification Card, bearing official state validation and photo, where a sample is included in the U.S. Identification Manual
- Armed Forces ID Card
- New York State Benefit Card – with photo
- Learners permit, bearing official state validation and photo,
- Permanent Resident Card
- Employee's Photo ID Card – Local/Nationally recognized companies only
- Major Credit Card (i.e.: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover Card)
- New York State Automobile Registration bearing official state validation
- School ID
- New York State Benefits Card without a picture
- Voter's Registration Card
- Working Papers
- Library Card
- Healthcare Insurance Card
- New York City Municipal ID card
For more intricate new accounts, please call your nearest branch to learn more about the required documents to open an account.
* Annual Percentage Yield
Fees charged on some accounts may reduce your earnings.
Early withdrawal penalties apply on CD accounts.
Each IRA certificate of deposit may only be opened as part of an Individual Retirement Account relationship and can only be opened at a branch.
Rates & terms are subject to change without notice.