The Right Account Makes Managing an Estate Simple
If you are serving as the executor of a will or the administrator of an estate, you’ve got a lot of financial responsibilities to manage, from paying debts and taxes to ensuring the estate is divided among its beneficiaries. Ridgewood Savings Bank can help make these tasks easier with a convenient Estate Account.
What You’ll Need
Opening your Estate Account is easy. Just bring the following items into your nearest Ridgewood branch:
- Your photo ID
- Your Social Security Number
- Your New York State proof-of-address
- The estate’s Tax ID number (EIN)
- Original court-appointed letters of testamentary or administration featuring a court seal and no older than six months
- Original death certificate if deceased had any accounts with Ridgewood Savings Bank in the past year
Why Choose Ridgewood?
Your unique financial situation calls for a unique financial institution. Since 1921, Ridgewood Savings Bank has been here to serve our fellow New Yorkers. We offer the convenience you expect from a big national bank, paired with personalized service that only a community bank can offer.
Estate Accounts are not permitted to have Overdraft. Other restrictions and conditions may apply.